Associate Professor Nergis Canefe from York University (Canada) Department of Political Science will be teaching an eight-unit seminar course on Legal Pluralism as a visiting professor at Istanbul Bilgi University Faculty of Law.
- Seminar is open to 3rd and 4th year undergraduate students from departments of Law, Political Science, International Relations and Sociology at Istanbul Bilgi University as well as Erasmus students.
- Good command of English language is a prerequisite.
- Due to limitation of seats, applications will be accepted on a first come basis.
- All students wil be awarded a certificate upon successful completion of the seminar.
- Seminars will take place at Dolapdere campus, as three-hour sessions (18:00-21:00) in the afternoon.
Applications for the seminar can be made to Law Faculty Secretary Handan Narin Canlı (firstname.lastname@example.org; 0212-311 51 08/09).
Further information regarding the course can be received from Seda Kalem, Lecturer at Faculty of Law (email@example.com).